Army Continuing Education Services (ACES),
Fort Jackson, South Carolina
“Serving People Is Our Business”
- Directorate of Human Resources (HR)
- Adjutant General / Military Personnel Division (AG / MPD)
- Soldier for Life: Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP)
- Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
- Administrative Services Division (ASD)
To vigorously promote lifelong learning opportunities to sharpen the competitive edge of the Army in providing and managing quality self-development programs and services . We are committed to provide professional educational counseling services and guidance on our educational programs to support individual military and/or civilian career goals while stationed at Fort Jackson and surrounding areas.
Education Services and programs are available at the Education Center and Multi-Use Learning Facility (MLF), Building #4600.
Active duty Soldiers, Reserve and National Guard components, retirees, Department of Army Civilians (DAC) and their adult Family members may receive counseling, information about financial aid, on-post adult educational programs, and enrollment processes in selected programs.
Counseling Services include:
- Education, career, and guidance counseling.
- Financial aid, grants and scholarship information.
- Post 9/11 , Montgomery GI BILL Veterans Education Assistance Program (VEAP), and other GIBILL benefit programs.
- Requesting Joint Service Transcript (JST) or DD295 for evaluation of military experience to civilian college for college credit.
- ROTC Green to Gold Program, AMEDD and Physician Assistant information.
- Collegiate and Career Readiness Enhancement Program (C2RE)
Counselor Contact Numbers:
Higher Education Transition Counselor Number:
On Post Colleges:
Midlands Technical College 803-782-3213
- Associate in Applied Science Criminal Justice Technology
- Associate in Applied Science Management
University of South Carolina 803-782-8810
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Experimental Psychology
Claflin University 803-787-0596
- Bachelor in Sociology/Criminal Justice Management
- Bachelor in Organizational Management
Webster University 803-738-0603
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration Human Resources Management
- Master of Business Administration Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts Business and Organizational Security Management
- Master of Arts Information Technology
- Master of Arts Human Resources Management
- Master of Arts Management and Leadership
Education Services Officer (ESO): 803-751-7209
Education Specialist: 803-751-0823
Phone: 803-751-5341, Fax: 803-751-6849
Hours of Operation: 0730-1630
MLF-Computer Lab… 0730-1600
Counseling Services….Tuesdays-Friday; 0800-1130*
*Limited counseling hours due to staff shortage